Wait, but what does the Chief of Making it Happen actually do?
That is an excellent question. The best part of working with me is finally having the time to focus on the things you want to do. To fulfill your mission. I free up your time by taking over the business side of your business.
This list is not comprehensive, but it should give you a good idea of the things you can forget about and just hand over to me.
- Membership sites (PilotPress, AccessAlly)
- Email marketing, autoresponders
- Affiliate management
- Payment gateways
- Website tweaks
- Online Schedulers
- Project management
- Fillable PDFs
What Kinds of systems do I use?
- Membership websites: AccessAlly (I’m a certified partner!), PilotPress
- Email marketing: My main specialty is Ontraport (I’m a certified consultant), but I also know Convertkit, Mailchimp, MadMimi, and Active Campaign.
- Payments: PayPal, Stripe
- Websites: WordPress
- Scheduling: Genbook, ScheduleOnce, TimeTrade, Calendly, Acuity
- Project management: Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Slack
- Regular stuff: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google apps: Google drive, Google Calendar, Gmail, etc.
- Others: Zapier, Dropbox, Waveapps, Hellobar