Some things about me you don’t need to know (but now you’re curious about them, aren’t you?):
1. I live in Mesquite, Texas (it's close to Dallas)
2. I’m a quick learner and an unflinching problem solver
3. I love to travel
4. I hold a Master’s Degree in International Economics and Development
5. I’m also a certified Punk Rock Hoops hoopdance instructor
6. I am a native English and Spanish Speaker.
7. I’m a middle child
8. I’m tech savvy and tech curious
9. I grew up in Mexico
10. I’m passionate about helping people
How do I do what I do?
I use my skills to help You get unstuck by refocusing on your vision and the joy in your business by taking care of your systems for you, whether that means running existing ones or helping you put better ones in place.
But what does that mean, you say? Typically, it means I help you reevaluate your offerings and systems to make sure they are in tune with your vision and that they are working for you. If it turns out you are working for them or they could be working better, then we decide together what needs to be done and we make it happen.
When you’re too busy and frustrated, you can’t move forward.
Stop going around in circles.
Stop settling for good enough.
I cannot wait to cross paths with You.
Why not go for the business you WANT?
I want you to feel empowered. And to get you lit up about your business again.
We will. With my help, you will.